Friday, March 25, 2011

Anis Matta: I Do not Know which was meant Joseph Supendi Delinquency

0 comments

Jakarta -Joseph Supendi asked Secretary General Anis Matta MCC ease do not move blaspheme him. When carpenter did not threaten, he module unstoppered the bill when someone delinquency Anis front to his prototypal spouse Anise, Anaway Irianti Mansour. What is the salutation Anis?

“Delinquency what it effectuation I do not know, maybe I meliorate understand his teacher,” Anis said in Djakarta on Thursday (24/03/2011). Anis choose silence wager ‘bullet’ that move to be fired Joseph. Anis affectionateness carpenter as his teacher, and she respected him.

“He is my teacher, I do not see disturbed. All is up to the teacher,” he said.

Previously carpenter threatened to unstoppered delinquency Anis told his prototypal spouse Anaway Irianti Mansour. This module be finished if Anis attacking him.

“Anis Matta was my pupil. I hope that from this moment he is cautious when talking. Better still,” said carpenter after requesting protection to the Agency office, Proclamation Monument Road, Central Jakarta.

If Anis every kinds, carpenter admitted the honor is primed to disclose evidence and witnesses.

“I would accede to his prototypal spouse named Anaway about delinquency Anis Matta in adolescence. Anaway also my students actually, “said Joseph.

(van / NDR)

         By: Hot New Daily Updates!


Indonesia Headline News Update Daily

Leave a Reply

Labels